sidewalk tree grates is a product that is currently used in many cities. Its usage is to install it in the tree pit to protect the roots of the trees. Nowadays, urban pollution is becoming more and more serious, and the protection of trees is more important. Therefore, the use of tree grating is very important.
Nowadays, the materials commonly used to make the sidewalk tree grates are usually composite materials. It adopts a one-time molding method to form a grid-like structure. It is installed in the tree pit to facilitate watering and water flow, which is convenient for the trees to absorb water. Ensure that the roots of the trees freely absorb underground nutrients and nutrients.
Compared with metal tree grates and plastic tree grating, this new type has more obvious advantages. Long-term use in the tree pit will not cause the rust and corrosion of the tree pond cover due to water flow, and it will not cause corrosive substances to the trees Damage.
The tree grating has excellent design performance, so it can be made according to the characteristics of the tree hole when used in the tree hole. At the same time, it can also leave a space around the tree hole for installing ground lights, adding a bit of bright color to the night scene of the city .
The tree pond cover is light in weight and high in strength. It is easier to handle in production, processing, and handling. It has more advantages than traditional metals. Good designability, convenient cutting, design according to different needs, convenient and simple operation. It is resistant to aging and is a relatively cost-effective product.
The products of composite tree guards grating have the following characteristics:
1. Corrosion resistance
It has excellent corrosion resistance to acids and alkalis, organic solvents, salts and many other media, and has incomparable superiority in the field of anti-corrosion. When purchasing, consumers can economically choose to use o-phthalic, isophthalic or vinyl resin as the matrix material according to the requirements of the actual use occasion.
2. Lightweight, high strength, and easy to cut and install.
Because the tree grates are composited by resin and glass fiber, their density is relatively small, not more than 2 kilograms per cubic decimeter, which is only 1/4 of steel and 2/3 of aluminum. Its strength is 10 times that of rigid polyvinyl chloride, and its strength exceeds that of aluminum and ordinary steel.
Its light weight can greatly reduce the foundation support, thereby reducing the material cost of the project.
Its cutting and installation are simple, without hot and large lifting equipment, only a small amount of labor and electric tools, so that the installation cost is also greatly reduced.
3. Anti-aging: theoretically, its service life is more than 50 years.
4. Flame-retardant: The flame propagation rate of ordinary flame-retardant grilles (ASTM E-84) does not exceed 25; the flame propagation rate of advanced flame-retardant vinyl grilles does not exceed 10. The oxygen index is not less than 28 (GB 8924).
5. Safety: It has excellent electrical insulation, no breakdown under 10KV voltage; no electromagnetic properties, and can be used on magnetically sensitive equipment; the special structure of the glass fiber reinforced plastic grille also has the characteristics of anti-skid and anti-fatigue.
6. Uniform color inside and outside: It can be selected at will, and the color can be customized according to customer requirements, thereby improving the environment of the production site.
7. It has good comprehensive economic benefits
8. Strong designability: flexible and diverse dimensions and stable dimensions.
Phone: + 86 16624782481
Add: No. 3, Xinghe Tangwei Street, Shuili Village, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou