The manhole cover is an indispensable part of the current city. It guards the safety of pedestrians and vehicles on the road. At the same time, it is responsible for eliminating the accumulation of water on urban roads.
With the development of society, stainless steel manhole covers are used in many places. Because the reinforced concrete manhole cover was brittle and easy to break before, it was gradually replaced by cast iron and ductile iron. At the same time, the manhole cover made of glass fiber reinforced plastic grille is also very popular. This kind of manhole cover is corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, and has a high degree of lightness. , The service life can be as long as 50 years! No matter what kind of manhole cover, no matter what material the manhole cover is, an underground well protection net (manhole cover protection net) must be placed under the manhole cover.
Most manhole covers are mainly circular. However, not all round manhole covers are sewer manhole covers. There are many types of manhole covers on urban roads. In addition to sewer manhole covers, there are also tap water, electricity, gas, communication cables, heat, and septic tank manhole covers. The sewer manhole cover usually has the words "rain" or "dirt" written on it to distinguish it from other manhole covers.
At present, the city's demand for manhole covers not only requires quality assurance, but also aesthetics, especially after installation, the effect must be good. So there is the advent of decorative manhole covers. There are many kinds of materials for decorative manhole covers, but stainless steel is the main material.
Stainless steel manhole covers are generally divided into 201 and 304.201 stainless steel refers to steel that is resistant to weak media such as atmosphere, steam and water, while acid-resistant steel refers to steel that is resistant to chemical corrosion media such as acid, alkali, and salt. 304 stainless steel refers to a common material in stainless steel, with a density of 7.93g/cm3, which is also called 18/8 stainless steel in the industry. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processing performance and high toughness, it is widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food industry. The size of underground sewage outlets in each city is different. For example, some roads with relatively small specifications have smaller sewage outlets, and some large sections of roads have wider sewage outlets. When installing the stainless steel manhole cover, be sure to measure the size of the sewage outlet pipe in advance, and then choose different sizes of manhole covers according to the actual size, so as to ensure the smooth installation. If the size of the selected invisible manhole cover is not the same as the size of the sewage pipe, then the installation will not be able to continue
1. Anti-theft: Compared with other material manhole covers, stainless steel manhole covers have higher firmness, small joint gaps, and it is difficult to pry open with ordinary tools. Anti-theft performance*
2. Safety: The manhole cover must not only prevent theft, but also take responsibility for the safety of the pipeline construction personnel. Due to the use of steel support, the stainless steel manhole cover will not be crushed even if it reaches a destructive load to prevent all aspects of damage caused by falling;
3. High precision: the stainless steel manhole cover adopts moulding, the gap between the cover and the seat is small, which greatly improves the road traffic performance and driving comfort;
4. Convenient and beautiful: The stainless steel manhole cover is only two-thirds of the cast iron manhole cover, which brings great convenience to installation and inspection. So that the beauty of the overall environment is not destroyed
5. Environmental protection: The manhole cover is open all year round and has high requirements for corrosion resistance. The stainless steel manhole cover is not only moisture-proof, good acid and alkali resistance, but also anti-aging and has a long service life.
The main uses are as follows:
1. Drainage engineering, applied to rainwater and sewage pipelines
2. Water supply engineering, applied to tap water, fire fighting engineering, etc.
3. Heating engineering, applied to heating arm line.
4. Power supply engineering, applied to power supply cables, telecommunications engineering, telephone, communication cable pipelines.
5. Landscape engineering, application and supporting integrated pipelines.
6. Gas engineering, applied to gas engineering, natural gas pipelines, etc.
7. Street lamp engineering, applied to power supply, lighting, cable pipeline
Stainless steel manhole covers are usually used as invisible manhole covers due to its characteristics. And with the development of technology, the quality of stainless steel materials has become better and better.
Why is stainless steel manhole cover not easily corroded? The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on the material chromium, which is one of the components of steel. When alloying steel with chromium, the surface oxide is changed to a similar oxide formed on pure chromium metal. This can protect the surface of the manhole cover from further oxidation. This oxide layer is very thin and will not affect the surface gloss of the stainless steel manhole cover. When making stainless steel manhole covers, a specific method is also adopted to treat the surface of the manhole cover, so that the manhole cover produced is not only beautiful and generous, but also has a longer service life.
Stainless steel manhole cover is a very popular manhole cover at present. It has many advantages, not only good anti-theft performance, but also corrosion resistance and long service life. The product can be installed in places such as sewage outlets, power supply areas, and traffic signals.
1. The place where the stainless steel manhole cover is more commonly used is the sewage outlet. As we all know, there will be underground sewage pipes in every city. At intervals, the sewage pipe will have some nozzles. In order to increase the safety of the nozzle, the nozzle must be equipped with safety measures.
2. In addition to the use of this stainless steel invisible manhole cover for the sewage outlet, some power supply areas are also used.
3. In addition to being used in underground sewage outlets and power supply areas, stainless steel manhole covers can also be used in traffic signals, rainwater, gas and other occasions. With the requirements of urban construction for aesthetics, more and more cities have changed some traditional manhole covers into stainless steel invisible manhole covers.
Different scenarios definitely have different requirements for the size and specifications of the manhole cover, so what are the common specifications of stainless steel manhole cover?
Stainless steel manhole covers are widely used in municipal engineering, garden engineering, real estate projects, for sewage wells, drainage wells, cable wells, etc. Because of their different drawings, the specifications and sizes are also different. According to the applicable site, we divide the stainless steel manhole covers into: The conventional sizes of municipal stainless steel manhole covers, garden stainless steel manhole covers, and local stainless steel manhole covers are as follows:
1. Frame size:
The small size is generally more than 300mm in length, and the small size is usually square, used for sewage and drainage wells;
Large size is generally about 2800mm in length, mostly rectangular, usually used for cable wells; when the length is greater than 1000mm, load bearing is considered and it is recommended to divide into grids.
2, the thickness is usually divided into: 3 centimeters, 4 centimeters, 5 centimeters, 6 centimeters (mostly 4, 5 centimeters)
3, the height is usually divided into: 80H, 60H, 70H
Phone: + 86 18370622677
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: No. 3, Xinghe Tangwei Street, Shuili Village, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou