Concave square grass manhole covers
Material:SMC (what is SMC material )
Features of resin composite manhole cover
1. Strong anti-theft performance: The resin composite manhole cover is made of unsaturated resin, glass fiber and other materials and reinforced skeleton through a special production process. After high temperature grinding and pressing, the material has no recycling value, so it has the function of anti-theft.
2. High temperature/low temperature resistance, good insulation performance, strong corrosion resistance: the product is corrosion resistant and --- harmless. Without metal additives, it has a real insulation effect. It can be used in complex, changeable, harsh and demanding places.
3. Anti-skid, low noise: The product will not slip, no piercing noise and reverse phenomenon when the car is driving. At the same time, because the product is light in weight, the cover and the seat are fastened precisely, which overcomes the problems of "jumping, swaying, ringing, and shifting" of other inspection manhole covers.
4. Large bearing capacity: The bottom adopts a special pot-bottom structure, which increases the force-bearing area more than ten times or even dozens of times. The continuous reinforcing fiber filaments used ensure that the fiber filaments and the glass fiber cloth are integrated, so that the product has sufficient load-bearing capacity.
5. Long service life: through the use of high-performance resin, glass fiber and special production process formula, the penetration of the resin in the glass fiber is ensured, and the bonding force between the two is greatly enhanced, so that the material is not affected by the cyclic load. Produce internal damage, thereby ensuring the service life of the product and the same superiority of other resin composite manhole covers.
The lawn manhole cover can only be filled with soil to grow flowers and grass, The load-bearing capacity must reach about 100-300kg, and it cannot be placed on a road with vehicles and pedestrians.
Phone: + 86 16624782481
Add: No. 3, Xinghe Tangwei Street, Shuili Village, Jianggao Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou