Block paving internal manhole covers
First of all, the stainless steel manhole cover will not rust easily, especially stainless steel 304. Moreover, the stainless steel manhole cover is light in material and it is particularly convenient to use and install, such as cast iron or composite.
Its strength and toughness are much higher than cast iron, and can be used in large environments and heavy objects, such as terminal buildings and airports. The recessed manhole cover is anti-theft, safe, and has a special opening hook for convenient opening function.
It is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, anti-aging, suitable for any harsh environment, and has a long service life.
The product is light in weight and easy to install and maintain.
It can be customized at the needs of special customers, which is easy to manage and beautify the environment.
It is a natural, active anti-theft product that has no value for recycling. It saves the trouble of anti-theft.
Easy to load and unload.
Stainless steel manhole cover is also called recess manhole cover: it is mainly used in industrial and civil construction areas to meet the requirements of paving road and residential areas. The main uses are as follows:
1. Drainage engineering, applied to rainwater and sewage pipelines
2. Water supply engineering, applied to tap water, fire fighting engineering, etc.
3. Heating engineering, applied to heating arm line.
4. Power supply engineering, applied to power supply cables, telecommunications engineering, telephone, communication cable pipelines.
5. Landscape engineering, application and supporting integrated pipelines.
6. Gas engineering, applied to gas engineering, natural gas pipelines, etc.
7. Street lamp engineering, applied to power supply, lighting, cable pipeline